With every social media platform now integrating stories I published a post about why leaders should leverage this medium to build deeper relationships their community. This week on the podcast I’m on the other side of the table, sharing an interview I did on this topic with Jennifer Watson, Social Media Manager at Agorapulse.
Jennifer’s enthusiasm and very articulate questions made this one of my favorite interviews. In this episode I talk about:
- The significance of the World Economic Forum highlighting “leadership and social influence” as a trending skill for 2022
- My research with design thinking and how it can be used to prepare us with the mindset and skillset to adapt and navigate change
- How leaders can build social influence to encourage creativity, recognize accomplishments, build trust and inspire a collective vision
- My experience hosting a podcast and the lessons I’ve learned
- The role social media will play with people and in marketing for 2021
You can also watch a replay of the interview. I’d love to hear your thoughts about stories. Have you tried them? Are you thinking about trying them but not sure where to start? Let me know and I look forward to your thoughts and questions. Wishing you a safe, joyous and restful holiday season. See you in 2021.
I believe that the future should be designed. Not left to chance.
Over the past decade, using design thinking practices I've helped schools and businesses create a culture of innovation where everyone is empowered to move from idea to impact, to address complex challenges and discover opportunities.