“Find and be found” This should be the mantra for every secondary and post secondary student in today’s world.
Each week on the show I ask our guests to share advice with new graduates who are entering a very different world of work. This week I curated the advice of past guests into one episode.
- Why the world of work is ripe for disruption and why you should be optimistic about the job market
- How to use LinkedIn to grow your network, share your work and connect with people you want to work with
- Why building your personal brand is a non-negotiable in 2020 and how you can use it to show the world what you can do with what you know
- How to use your time in school to share your work and build a robust network online
- How to use your challenges to fuel risk taking and try something new
- Why you should never be afraid to reach out to someone to ask a question or get advice when it comes to your career
- How to share and advance ideas within your organization
Connect with Sabba in Instagram – @AskMsQ
Connect with Sabba on Twitter – @AskMsQ
Visit my website – www.askmsq.com
I believe that the future should be designed. Not left to chance.
Over the past decade, using design thinking practices I've helped schools and businesses create a culture of innovation where everyone is empowered to move from idea to impact, to address complex challenges and discover opportunities.