Meet Mikhail Alfon
Give back on your way up. That’s not just Mikhail’s signature line, it’s also a practice he lives by and this week he’s sharing his story and best practices on the podcast. Mikhail Alfon is the co-founder and President of Blue Light Media in Orange County, CA. His experience in marketing and leadership has grown into a fast growing digital marketing agency helping businesses and brands spanning from health and wellness supplements to real estate developments.
That’s not where he started though, Mikhail is passionate about sharing his story of going from a licensed vocational nurse to professional poker player to marketing entrepreneur. His belief is that with a positive mindset, clear vision and strong work ethic, anything can be accomplished.
Mikhai is the host of Oversharing, a podcast with interviews that will inspire, empower, and motivate you to become your best self in your business and personal life. This summer he’ll be releasing his book, “Digitally Designed: How to Build an Extraordinary Life Using Social Media.”
His writing has been featured on Entrepreneur.com, and his library of videos on Facebook and YouTube has made him one of the most sought after speakers and presenters on Orange County
This is an episode you will want to share far and wide because Jordan’s story could be the motivation and advice someone needs to begin step one in designing their life.
In this episode Mikhail shares:
- How examining his adversities led to a deeper level of self awareness and why he believes a lack of knowledge does not deter you from success
- The daily practices that have become rituals to enhance and develop a design thinking mindset that strengthens his creative confidence
- How he shifted his decision making process to impact his personal and professional outcomes
- How his relationship with his fiance
- A preview of what he is sharing in his upcoming book, “Digitally Designed: How to Build an Extraordinary Life Using Social Media”
I hope you all enjoy my conversation with Mikhail Alfon, and as always we’d love if you tag us online and share your thoughts and takeaways.
Connect with Us
You can visit Mikhail’s website here, or connect with Mikhail on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
You can connect with me, Sabba on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter @AskMsQ or visit my website askmsq.com.
I believe that the future should be designed. Not left to chance.
Over the past decade, using design thinking practices I've helped schools and businesses create a culture of innovation where everyone is empowered to move from idea to impact, to address complex challenges and discover opportunities.